- Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstädter Straße 34-36
(see our imprint).
For purpose due to privacy affairs please contact our office by our contact formular or by our postal adress.
(3) If the data you provide is private contact data, we will delete this data transmitted in connection with your inquiry as soon as storage is no longer necessary, corresponding statutory retention obligations do not conflict with this or we lawfully process your data for other purposes based on your inquiry.
(4) Insofar as we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, you will find detailed information about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- General information o the legal basis for data processing on this website
(1) If you have consented to data processing, we process your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR, if special categories of data are processed according to Art. 9 (1) GDPR.
(2) In the event of express consent to the transfer of personal data to third countries, data processing will also be carried out on the basis of Art. 49 (1) a GDPR.
(3) If you have consented to the storage of cookies or to the access to information in your terminal device (e.g. via device fingerprinting), the data processing is additionally carried out on the basis of Section 25 (1) TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
(4) If your data is required for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, we process your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(5) Furthermore, if your data is required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, we process it on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- Collection of personal data when using this website
(1) When using this website, we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server or the web space provider of this website (server log files). If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR).
– IP address
– geographical location
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the accessed web page
– access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which you reached our website (referrer URL)
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
This data is temporarily stored separately from all other personal data and serves to improve the stability, functionality and security of this website. The legal basis for this storage is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The deletion of the data takes place after the end of the above-mentioned event.
(2) Further personal data is collected by us only when you use our contact formular.
. These are in detail:
– first and last name of the contacting person
– company oft he contacting person (if filled in)
– email address of the contacting person
– message, the contacting person is sending to us
This data is used exclusively for contacting us and to provide the contacting person the correct contact person in our company. By sending us a message by our contact formular, you automatically give us your consent to the further use of your data (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit a GDPR).
This website uses no cookies. This means that no cookies are set or stored in your browser during your visit of our website
(4) We store your personal data transmitted to us for the duration of the fulfillment of the purpose. In the event of a justified request for deletion or revocation of a given consent, the data will be deleted, unless this conflicts with legal retention periods. In this case, the data will only be deleted after these periods no longer apply.
Host Europe may collect, process and store the data mentioned under point 4 (1) & (4) when you visit our website, whereby the data mentioned under point 4 (4) will only be processed if you allow us to do so or make it available to us. (according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
5. Use of WordPess for our Website
(1) We use WordPress to manage this website. WordPress is a self hosted, open source content management system to generate and design websites.
(2) We use WordPress to generate and manage our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR due to our legitimate interest in the reliable presentation of our website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
On behalf oft the self hosting service of WordPress, we are the sole controller and data processor as defined by the GDPR.
- Use of personal data in the application process
(2) If you send us your application and additional informations we will actually maintain them in the application system of our parent company, which is also also the responsible party of this website.
Further informations about the use of your personal data in the application process can be found on the website of BRAIN Biotech AG:
- Information about objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done so far. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes stated on this website at any time. You can inform us of your objection by our contact formular or by post using the following contact details:
BRAIN Biotech AG
Data Privacy Officer
Darmstädter Straße 34-36
- Final provisions
(1) We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or to reflect changes or similar.